01. November 2020
This privacy statement applies to Bokhari AS (“we”). We are responsible for the processing of personal information described in this privacy statement. You will find our contact information below.
1. We collect and process personal information about you when you:
- Provides information in connection with you creating or making changes to your user account in order to use certain services, for example when creating a profile.
- Choose to sign up for the newsletter and thus accept that we can send you marketing material via e-mail with information about news and good offers.
- Pays purchase (does not apply to card information).
- Sends a request or a complaint, or if you give us feedback.
- If you provide information to us via the website or in other ways.
- Bokhari AS only collects the personal information we need to be able to deliver the service you request (for example e-mail address and name / address). We do not collect identifying information about customers from third parties.
2. Who we share personal information with
Personal information that you provide on www.bokhari.no will only be disclosed to
- the company’s internal departments.
- selected and trusted third parties who may use your personal information to deliver the goods or services that you have ordered, such as Norway Post.
- business partners so that you can register and maintain your user account
Otherwise, Bokhari AS will only disclose personal information to others, for example fraud registers in accordance with applicable law, if the customer in question abuses or fraudulently Bokhari AS.
In order to be able to further develop and improve Bokhari AS’s websites, we keep statistics on how users use the websites. The statistics are only used in summary form, for example to find out which pages and browsers our users use the most.
Apart from the cases mentioned, Bokhari AS will not provide information on how individual customers use the services on www.bokhari.no
3. Storage of personal data
For users who submit forms on this website, personal information that they provide is also stored. Contact inquiries are deleted after 1 year.
4. Your rights
You have rights in personal information that concerns you. What rights you have depends on the circumstances.
Withdraw consent: If you have given consent to receive newsletters from us, you can withdraw this consent at any time. We have made it easy for you to make reservations against this type of inquiry by including a link to the deregistration form in each inquiry. If you have consented to other processing of personal data, you can also withdraw your consent at any time for the purpose of this processing by contacting us about this.
Request access: You have the right to access which personal information we have registered about you, as long as the duty of confidentiality does not prevent this. To ensure that personal information is disclosed to the right person, we may require that the request for access be made in writing or that identity be verified in another way.
Request correction or deletion: You can ask us to correct incorrect information we have about you or ask us to delete personal information. We will as far as possible accommodate a request to delete personal information, but we can not do this if there are compelling reasons for not deleting, for example that we must store the information for documentation purposes.
Data portability: In some cases, you will be able to have personal information you have provided to us in a machine-readable format.
If it is technically possible, in some cases it will be possible to have these transferred directly to other companies.
Complaint to the supervisory authority: If you disagree with the way we process your personal information, you can submit a complaint to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority.
We have established procedures for handling personal information in a secure manner. The measures are of both a technical and organizational nature. We make regular assessments of the security of all central systems used for handling personal data, and agreements have been entered into that provide suppliers of such systems to ensure satisfactory information security.
Access to personal information is limited to personnel who need access to perform their tasks. We have adopted internal IT guidelines, and we regularly train employees with regard to security and use of IT systems.
6. Changes to the Privacy Statement
We will be able to make minor changes to this privacy statement. You will always find the latest version on our website. In the event of significant changes, we will notify you of this.
7. Contact us
If you have questions or comments about our privacy statement or wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us via the following:
Løvenskiolds gate 8b
- Register and calculate traffic and usage patterns on the website (statistics)
- Develop and improve the site
- A cookie does not contain any personal information and cannot be used to identify the user.
By accessing the website, you agree that cookies are stored in your browser.
If you do not want cookies to be stored, you can change the settings in the browser. More information on how to do this can be found on Nettvet’s website. You can also delete existing cookies. If you choose to delete or do not accept cookies, you may experience reduced functionality on some websites.